Unacademy for PC is probably India’s largest learning platform with more than 1 million video lessons and more than 1.5K daily live classes which help you learn from your home in a comfortable environment.
In the online education sector, Unacademy has left behind all the other learning apps with over a million downloads across the country. It has a simplified online learning structure for easy and efficient learning.
If you want to join any online learning platform than Unacademy For PC would be the best option as there are more than 14 thousand educators. To start learning you just need to sign up as a student, you can also be an educator or a teacher by signing up.
On this platform, you can gain knowledge by finding your desired subject from highly qualified teachers and educators. There are thousands of different courses on various competitive examinations.
Unacademy for PC app provides you with doubt clearing sessions, live mock tests, practice, and revisions which help in improving your learning skills.
Unacademy has certified educators from all over the country to ensure that the student’s learning is in safe hands. Some students might find it tough to attend lectures from their smartphones because of the small display.
This is why we are introducing you to the PC version of Unacademy.
How To Download Unacademy For PC
- You can download the Unacademy app on windows PC from an Android App Player. For example; BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, etc.
- First, you need to download the apk file of BlueStacks and save it to your laptop or computer.
- Save it on the desktop so that it is easier to find.
- Double-tap on the apk and install BlueStacks.
- Now open BlueStacks and search for Unacademy just like the app store on your smartphone.
- Download and install the app and now you are ready to go.
Unacademy For PC FAQs
- Is Unacademy free of cost?
- There are many courses you can study for free by signing up as a student. But there are courses ranging between 1,000 to 30,000 for small batches of students who buy the premium membership.
- How does Unacademy plus works?
- With Unacademy plus you can join the live classes of your course and you can also re-watch it any time if you missed any point. You can only re-watch the class under an active subscription.
- Can Unacademy be used by two persons?
- Officially the app does not offer any facility like that. However, an educator of Unacademy has answered on Quora that one account can be used on 3 different devices.
- Is Unacademy better than BYJU’s?
- Yes, if we compare the free courses Unacademy has better content than BYJU’s also the paid courses on Unacademy are more affordable and helpful.
- How many educators are there onUnacademy?
- There are about 10,000 educators on Unacademy from which 3,000 of them actively publish new courses and study material.
- How to be an educator on Unacademy?
- If you have already downloaded the app you just have to apply to be an educator with a 3 minutes demo lesson. Be clear and innovative in your teaching style.
- How to prepare for IAS on Unacademy?
- Watch online classes from the best educators.
- Get the class notes to read and revise anytime.
- Take part in the mock tests to improve.
- Hot to change Unacademy password?
- First, click on the Forgot password. Add your email or phone number which is linked to your account. An email to reset your password will be sent to you. Click on that and set a new password.
- How to become a certified educator on Unacademy?
- A certified educator on Unacademy is labeled as a ‘Star Educator’. A star educator takes special classes on different topics on Unacademy.
- Is Unacademy refundable?
- No, once you pay the required amount of the subscription it cannot be changed or modified neither will you get any refund.
An expert application developer, technology writer, who likes to discusses innovation and application development. His ability is in programming, portable applications, and games and on creating applications for Windows and Mac. You can contact me via email [email protected]